Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Another Sneak Peek! {TCW Stencils}


So it's my turn today to share another sneak peek of some of the stencils I've designed for The Crafter's Workshop!  Here is a little portion of a project I've been working on using this one called, My Sunshine #TCW660.  

I'd like to say that I have a video tutorial for this one as well, but this one is still to be determined....I did a close up of a product while filming and then it put the rest of my filming into a blur! ugh! I will see if I can still salvage enough of this one to put together a tutorial or at least show some of the techniques I used on this one.

These stencils will be available January 15th!  Be sure to stop by the TCW (The Crafter's Workshop) booth at the winter CHA if you are going, check out the new stencils and see some of these projects in real life!

Thanks for stopping by today! xo


4 comments:

jenny said...

oh wow oh wow Gabrielle that is truly amazing. It quite took my breath away when i saw it. Cant wait to see the rest.

hugs jenny

Donna Alexander said...

Oh Gabby, this is almost too dreamy and beautiful. I sure hope we can pre-order. I wish I could hit send and then hear the door bell ring. Way to go little girl. I am old, so I can say that little girl thing. lol

Sandy said...

I want to see how you did this!!! It looks like real lace!!!
Beautiful.
sandy xx

Sharon said...

I love this. I can't wait for the video and the release of the stencil.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails