Friday, December 23, 2016

Shhhh! A Sneak Peek of One of my NEW TWC Stencils!!


I know many of you have been asking about why they've seen so little of my work on my social media and my Youtube Channel lately.  Well, I've been busily making 8 NEW stencil designs for TCW (The Crafter's Workshop) for their upcoming new releases for the Winter CHA (Craft and Hobby Show).  And along with creating these fun stencils I've also created some projects to show how I would use these stencils.  

The stencils will be available by January 15th and will be shown at the Winter CHA (at the TCW booth along with a whole bunch of projects I made using them!)  As always they come in two sizes, 6x6 inches and 12x12 inches.  

This is just a little peek....can you tell I've had my mind on mosaics lately?  This project came together quick and easy. As soon as I get the go ahead I will be showing this project in full with lots of close-ups, tips and tricks and of course a full video tutorial on how I made it.


I will have more and more sneak peeks to share with you all as the CHA draws closer but before I leave you all today I just wanted to share one more bit of awesome news!  Did you know that TCW makes their own line of mixed media products now?  I was so very excited to get my hands on these beauties and give them a go....and boy, they did not disappoint!  I've absolutely been loving using them, I've pretty near emptied that thick Modeling Paste, a treat to work with!

I hope my little peek has whet your appetite for more because I've got lots more to share. It felt nice being able to just play again (I love designing products but I love using the products even more!).  

Thanks so much to all of you who have shown so much sweet support in your kind comments and in the use of the products I design....nothing gives me more pleasure than to see what others are doing with the products I put out there!  Looking forward to seeing what you lovely creative people out there will be doing with my newest designs!  Sending loads of love to you all! xo



6 comments:

Beverley said...

"Awesome" Gabi -- what a lot we all have to look forward to!!
Sending my very best wishes to you and yours, for Christmas and 2017!!

Lizzyc said...

This looks great, well done on your new designs, looking forward to seeing them!

Janene said...

Can't wait! What a beautiful sample indeed!!! ill be sure to stock LOTS of you stencils and the pastes look yummy. Love the clean packaging.

mommyx2 said...

Merry Christmas Gabriella! So happy for you! I always love your work and have lots of your stencils and stamps!

jenny said...

What a beautiful little tease Gabrielle. I cant wait for the full disclosure. And i'm looking forward to being able to order your new stencils. The pleasure from using your last release never wears off.

Happy 2017 to you and yours
jenny

Unknown said...

I have become 'addicted' to your work and have watched every one of your videos at least 10 times....maybe more. You are very talented and have a unique style that is so refreshing. Now for the downside. I believe one tutorial a day from you is just not enough......(LOL) Can you get cloned?.....:)

T.Y.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails