Thursday, July 3, 2014

Saying Thanks in Style {Maja Design}

Thankyou tag

Hi all,  I just have a quick little post today to share, a little tag I made using some blue paper from Crea Diem and a creamy/yellow color paper from Vintage Spring Basics from Maja Design.

CreaDiem-P1

Vintage-Springr-Basics-P1

Thankyou tag close

I used the Spellbinders Rose Creations floral dies with the cream color paper and tinted the centers with some Ingvild Bolme chalk ink. The vine flourish was cut from a Cheery Lynn die called Fancy Flourish. I added a little texture with a Crafters Workshop stencil and texture paste.

Finishing the design off with a few adhesive pearls. If you are like me and don't want to waste a bit of your Maja papers, then creating cards and tags are a great way to make good use of them.

8 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

You've made my day today, Gabi--not one, but two posts featuring tags! I love the beauty of this one, so soft and feminine. What a treat for me today to feast my eyes on these creations--thank you!

Becky said...

wow, this is stunning. Those flowers are gorgeous.

smokeysmom said...

All of your tags are fabulous! I can't decide on a favorite, lol. Thanks for continuing to share your creative talent:)

scrappymo! said...

This is so pretty. Love the soft, feminine feel of this pretty tag.

That flower die is beautiful and the inked centers look great.

Unknown said...

I say !! You always make me impressed with your art, I am so happy I found you on the net!! .. Thanks a bunch and thank you so much for sharing
Kind regards
Mariane
http://cordes.re/blg/wind/?p=1181

Romy said...

Your tag is so soft and gorgeous! The flowers turned out super pretty! Amazing work, hon!

Shona said...

so so pretty :)

Lizzyc said...

What a pretty tag, so lovely and feminine! Love those flowers too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails