Friday, November 22, 2013

Do You Like to Watch? {Maja Design and The Scrapbook Diaries Kit Page & Video Tutorial)

 
I just love this photo of my sweet niece, taken a few years ago of her and her dog Dahlia.  She has recently gotten married and Dahlia is getting up there in age, but I think it's so sweet the way she cares for and love's her first pet. 
 
I made this page for The Scrapbook Diaries, a very unique kit store.  Janene had me create a page and make up a step by step video tutorial that comes with purchase of the kit (you get unlimited access to the video when you buy the kit), ....she puts together a kit just filled with all the yummy goodies I used to create this page, pretty much everything you need to make this layout other than glue.  I used lots of pretty Maja Design papers for this one as well as some really fun mixed media products, 2 colors of Lindy's mists/sprays, one of my all time favourite Bo Bunny Stamp sets, Prima flowers, metal accents, pebbles, lace, some very beautiful chipboard, wood accents and more.  You can find more information on this kit and video at The Scrapbook Diaries Blog.
 
 
Here is a close-up of some of the lovely goodies you'll find in the kit....I'm loving the page pebbles and the delicate little wood accents I used to frame the clock designs.  Here are a few more close-ups of my page....
 


If this page is something you would like to try out, you can find the kit here ... The Scrapbook Diaries Kit "Love Beyond Measure".  Her kits are always an amazing value given all the unique and premium products she includes in them.  You are given 2 options, the Complete Kit and the Basic Kit (the Basic kit is a great money saving option if you already have some of the elements I used for the page like the stamps or mists...both options of course include unlimited access to the video tutorial that goes with the kit.  Or you can always shop for item's a la carte in her store as well (she has a great supply of Maja Design papers!).

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  I appreciate all the lovely feedback, I read them all and try to answer your questions and suggestions to the best of my ability. xo xo



13 comments:

Sarah - Crea S said...

Beautiful Gabrielle, all those little details, I'm loving it!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, I love the layers.

Evelyn Walter said...

Again soooooooo wonderful - I always love to see what new magic you performed. xoxo Evelyn

Romy said...

Seriously, each time I come to visit your blog, I find myself repeating my own words over and over again. Just like all of your work, this lay-out is truly, insanely gorgeous! Every detail is pure perfection!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Oh wow, this is so beautiful, I'm so impressed by the beauty of this page,everything works together to make it more beautiful. I love the little wood accents and the bold flowers, this is só pretty, I can't get over it..;) greetings Miranda

Paula Calvanico said...

What a beautiful page! As always all the layers and textures are spot on. What a good looking family you have Gabi:)

Paula

Patty O'Malley said...

Once again, I am left in awe of your work! This layout is so beautiful not only in the look of it but also the reason for it. I love this color combination and all the pretty details.

Lynn said...

You just have the touch of putting all the elements in just the right places to create a work of art! Stunning project as always!

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow, this is so beautiful.. love the pops of blue, those textured flowers, those gorgeous butterflies, the clock faces, the peekaboo lace.. I love your soft feminine romantic style.. always find inspiration in your layouts.. love this.. and thanks so much for taking a moment to stop by my blog, I am humbled and honored by your comments!!

Danoesja said...

Hi Gabrielle

Wauw, there is so much to see on your LO, so many beautiful flowers and i love this color combination.

Hugs, Danoesja

Vicky Alberto said...

looks so cozy - love the mood of this one!

Shylaashree said...

it just awesome layout not only this but also all the works,admirable and happy to follow you
Adhiraacreations
Adhiraa@Facebook
My Shop

Raelma Mousinho said...

you are always amazing. i´m such a big fan of yours. a brazilian fan! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails