Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Bo Bunny Misc Me Life Journal!

There has been a lot of excitement lately over these fun 'Project Life' albums and Bo Bunny has come up with some quick and beautiful ways for everyone to enjoy this style of scrapping!  There is this fabulous new collection they've come up with called Misc. Me! A beautiful collection of 3 ring binders, plastic photo/page sleaves, gorgeous tab pages, phrase cards etc. to make putting together an album a super easy task!
 
The binders come already looking very beautiful in 3 different styles (the one above is the C'est La Vie Binder).....you can leave it as is an maybe just throw a title on it or you can doll it all up with some of the gorgeous coordinating goodies Bo Bunny makes to go with it!   
Here I've dressed my cover up with my favourite Bo Bunny Blossoms, Jewel Flourishes, dimensional stickers, Bo Bunny lace and trinkets and dimensional stickers.  Today our sweet design team coordinator Kris Sylvester did a cute li'l video clip on Youtube showing my binder and some of the tips to putting it together.  You can find it on the Bo Bunny blog HERE.  And even cooler, you can go to an amazing site called Crafts 'n Things to find a whole tutorial on how to put this album cover together!  This site has a new tutorial on crafting every day!
 
I have to tell you this book came in really handy the last couple of weeks!  My sister and I came up with the idea to do a special book up for my parents 55th anniversary party.  We thought it would be fun to put together a family recipe book that touched on the memories of our family as enjoyed at the table of my parents.  All the kids, our spouses, the grandchildren....all put in recipes and food memories of time spent at 'Oma & Opa's' table.  It turned out to be a touching book of photo's, recipies and most special of all, the memories associated with the foods eaten.  ....The problem was that we came up with the idea a little late, we had hoped to make it into a bound photo book until we realized that it would take a couple of weeks to get it back from the printers!  Well, same day as we realized this, my Bo Bunny packet showed up.....what a god-send!  It worked perfectly for our purposes!  It took a little quick work from both my sister and I but in the end we came up with a beautiful gift to my parents from the whole family! 
 
So what type of albums have you all been working on?  I'd love to hear some clever idea's for these project life style books! 

12 comments:

Sandra said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous Gaby.

Romy said...

That is such a great idea to use Misc Me for! You have done an amazing job on the cover of this album. I really love how you used the new flowers.

Tess Ekwall said...

hi sweetie!! i love your album, lovely colours and details. so beautiful!! hugs, tess.

Teresa said...

Wow! This is beautiful, I love all your gorgeous little details. xx

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

The front part looks beyond gorgeous (would be awesome if I could hold it and feel it :)
Hugs,
Asmah

morkaren said...

Hvor er det smukt, jeg får sådan en lyst til at gøre noget ligene, du har så meget flot pynt på og de perle svirvel-er er meget dekorative. knus morkaren.

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful not just on the outside but what is in the inside sounds beautiful too.. how precious and what a wonderful keepsake...love it..

The Sparkly Fairy said...

so beautiful!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, I love the way you've embellished this lovely album. I just finished making a journal using an ordinary composition notebook. I did some metalwork on the front cover. The downside is it is not ring bound...that would be a definite advantage!

Patty O'Malley said...

What a wonderful gift idea! The cover is so beautiful. I am sure it is treasured.

Carole Wright said...

gorjuss indeed, a treasure to behold. BFN x

Rea' said...

So beautiful love the pearls and that lace!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails