Friday, January 18, 2013

Blooms, and Crystals and Doilies! Oh My!!

Check out the brand NEW Bo Bunny collection called Prairie Chic!! I just am crazy about this beautiful gently distressed paper collection with sweet florals and hints of denim! For my layout above I used a really cute paper in the collection that has kind of a distressed brocade design.  I kept it fairly simple because I wanted to showcase the beautiful new bling and blooms from Bo Bunny!  I just gave the center of the background paper some white wash with some off white/vanilla acrylic paint.  I then tore some edges and had the blue denim paper in the collection peeking out behind it.  Here are a few close up peeks of the page....

I just love the color coordinated blooms Bo Bunny put out at the Summer CHA and now they've added to their embellishment lines with gorgeous NEW Jewel Flourishes!  They even have cute names like 'Chocolate Jewels' (I used them on this page).  And another new embellishment they've added to their inventory is adorable paper lace doilies, that come in large, medium and small!  I used the small ones to peek out of the edges of my paper tears.
I wanted to add some fresh polka dots to the layout (I love brocade with polka dots!) and I thought some polka-dot washi tape would be cool for the page, but I didn't have any.....so I went to my Bo Bunny 6x6 Double Dot paper pad and found this black and white dot paper and just cut it out to look like tape (see above).  
 
Bo bunny makes it so easy to put a nicely coordinated page together with their one stop shopping.  I love that you can pick a paper collection and have the coordinating blooms, the bling, the buttons, brads, stickers, stamps, and chipboard all at your finger tips!  If you haven't seen all of the gorgeous new Bo Bunny collections & embellishments yet that came out this past weekend at the Winter CHA you can find them at the Bo Bunny Website HERE!  And keep on coming back to my blog because I've got loads of layouts to share with you made with these new collections!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Prairie Chic (Prairie Chic Dot-bs, Stone Washed Denim-both sides)
Cardstock: 6x6 paper pad (Natural Necessities)
Stickers: Prairie Chic Combo Stickers
Layered Chipboard: Prairie Chic
Buttons: Prairie Chic
Brads: Prairie Chic
Noteworthy: Praire Chic
Stamps: Prairie Chic
Flowers: Zinnia's (Blush, Natural Earth), Bouquet (Buttercup, Blush, Natural Earth)
Jewel Flourishes: Chocolate Jewels
Paper Doilies: BB 4" small doilies
Chipboard: Dusty Attic (Berries and Branches)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty, Gabi....!

xErin

Gitte said...

Lovely layout.

Lynn said...

Your project is gorgeous Gabi. I love the denim peeking out..and of course all the Blooms and Bling!!

Carin said...

Awesome, I should tear up my paper more, but I'm always a bit scared (what if I mess up?). How do you get those rolls done so perfectly?

Romy said...

Gosh, what can I say? These amazing new embellishment collections just have your name written all over them :) You have done such a gorgeous job using them!

Kaszás Ildikó said...

Fantasztikusan csodás !!

Patty O'Malley said...

Again I have to say, beautiful! I love how the flowers go in somewhat of a circular pattern around the photo--they are so pretty.

langeatheart said...

Another gorgeous layout! Can't wait for these goodies to hit the stores! TFS! Pam
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

Becky said...

OH My Word! What a gorgeous page and photo.

Sue said...

WOW! You've done it again. The flowers are beautiful and those jewel flourishes. Ooh, I need those!!

Tone-Lill said...

Brilliant page, creative and beautiful as always. I love the way you work with flowers
and patterned paper, like here when it looks like a frame. Have a great weekend :)

Unknown said...



Buy beats for sale. Sell hip hop beats, rap beats and instrumentals online with music producers around the world. To buy beats for sale, join our community .
buy beats
buy beats online

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails